Your role Create and maintain professional technical document template and numbering system to ensure technical documentation system’s efficiency and accuracy Cooperate and work with R&D project stakeholders to create and maintain professional technical documents, such as, operater’s manuals, specification, product catalogue, product datasheet and training documents, based on existing technical information, documents, summary and communication results, to meet project and/or customer requirement Learn and introduce internal / external standards into R&D activities to meet compliance requirements from designing Support to complete other tasks assigned from the immediate supervisor per business requirement.
1. Academic Background:Bachelor degree or above
2. Which major preferred:Science and engineering courses, electrical background preferred
3. Working experience:3+ years of relevant work experience on industrial products, 1+ year of documentation experience in English
4. Knowledge and skills: Be familiar with industrial automation system’s working principle Excellent text sensitivity, consise and accurate expression capability Excellent documention skills with MS Office and other professional documentation tools Good at learning and information sharing Good team worker and communication skills Good problem discovering and resolving
5. Language: English: CET6+, excellent in oral and writting German or other foreign languages: Preferred Chinese: Fluent
6. Other specific requirements: Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously Observe the regulations on the Employee’s Handbook and Code of Conduct and other guidelines of TRUMPF China
Your benefits State-of-the-art work environment with the latest technology Early assumption of responsibility and varied tasks Broad range of training offers Respectful and appreciative corporate culture