MTS Firmware Engineer (BB-4A51C)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Design and develop BIOS Verification scripts and tools for internal BIOS/FW code.
- Software development, unit and integration test, debugging, post release support and software configuration management.
- Maintenance and development of BIOS Verification test website and database.
- Investigate project roadmaps and product technical documentation to understand software impact. Translate these requirements/impacts into executable task plans.
- Accountable on time test result.
- Interface with management and off-site teams to co-develop the complete product solution.
- Regular communication via Audio/Video conference with teams in North America.
- Master/Bachelor degree with 3+ years of commercial software development or test experience required.
- Solid test and programming skills with C/C++. Knowledge of BIOS is a big plus.
- Solid programming skills with Perl, Python or other scripting language.
- Hardware knowledge is required.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills is required. Knowledge of BIOS debug tools is a plus.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative environment with colleagues around the world.
- Self-Motivated with strong passion for learning.
- Experience with x86 assembly, UEFI, BIOS, firmware, or system software development is a plus
- Solid manipulation and design skills of database such as MS SQL server/MongoDB is a plus.
- BS or MS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering required.
calendar_today1 day ago