Head of Marketplace Marketing (BB-B4CFB)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Amazon Global Selling has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe. Today, more than 50% of Amazon's total sales come from third-party selections. The Global Selling team in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazon's 14 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local businesses' success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of Chinese business to go globally.
We're now seeking a strong people manager to lead the Marketplace marketing team. In this role, you will be managing a team of high-performing marketers; dive deep into new Seller demand generation performance; drive Marketplaces' awareness and conversion among targeted groups; facilitate new Sellers' onboarding and ramp-up in early days through marketing vehicles.
· Drive new demand generation and new Seller education performance through clear marketing strategies and initiatives;
· Set up marketing input and output goals, design and track marketing metrics and always seeking ways to improve;
· Manage a high-performing team; hire and develop talents within the team;
· Build strong relationships with senior leaders on internal stakeholder teams including sales, account management, business intellection, product and senior leadership teams in worldwide;
· Drive new Seller insights generation for the company to optimize onboarding process and offerings
Basic Qualifications :
· Proven track record of managing teams.
· 8+ years of work experience. Ideally in business marketing, performance marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, ecommerce, direct working experience with global teams.
· Ability to use hard data and metrics from disparate data sources to measure marketing performance, determine improvements and innovations
· Fluent in English and Chinese, oral story-telling abilities in English required.
· Relentlessly high standards and an eagle eye for detail
Preferred Qualifications :
· Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast paced workplace and deal with ongoing change and ambiguity
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, as well as stakeholder expectations
calendar_today1 day ago