Stamping Shop Planning Die (BB-2B01B)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
1. Lead and provide input as Planning representative to the planning process of purchasing and awarding process:
Taking into account: Timeline, supplier abilities incl. development of a strategic supplier landscape in China and Asia, lessons learned, BBAC specific requirements and DAI standards. Coordinate and monitor the progress. Manage and highlight deviations from original Plan.
2. Lead and provide input as planning representative to the planning process of design and construction process:
Taking into account: Timeline, Daimler rough design, changes indicated by the car project/R&D, fine method and supplier requirements. Coordinate and monitor the progress. Development of die construction concept to ensure high quality targets according to new Daimler tolerance targets. Attend and plan onsite visits at the supplier to ensure strict progress management. Manage and highlight deviations from original Plan. Lead change management process to ensure overall change implementation. Align design process with QM to ensure alignment of measuring process (fixtures, programming, timeline, etc.)
3. Lead and provide input as planning representative to the planning process of buy off and homeline integration phase.
Taking into account: Timeline and BuyOff criteria. Coordinate and monitor the progress. Align homeline integration with BBAC planning and production under consideration of supplier requirements. Manage and highlight deviations from original Plan in perpective of timeline and Quality status process. Build up a new homeline integration concept to reduce integration time. Align customer requirements and control fulfilment within press shop.
4. Perform lead project managment functions for scope of work. Create and maintain timing plan and open points list. Monitor timing plan and open points to actual status. In the case of deviations: define, initiate and follow up on corrective actions. Ensure that costs for scope of work are within budget. Periodically report on status of scope work to project lead and management circles.
5. Perform supplementary task within project scope as required by Stamping shop Project Managment.
6. Perform lead tool tracking onsite at Tier I and Tier II die supplier and manufacturer
calendar_today6 days ago
work Daimler Greater China Ltd.