Senior Engineer& Backend (Marketing Tech) (BB-2747B)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Description:At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their face, at a touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who aim high, stay curious and drive the c...
At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their face, at a touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who aim high, stay curious and drive the change we want to see. Together, we work tirelessly to make the world a more joyful place. Up for the challenge? Join us today!
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the product team to deeply understand the products and business, and ensure the efficient implementation of business requirements
- Responsible for solving various problems, core code writing, participating in precipitation of technology and business product platform and components.
- Responsible for promoting the implementation of excellent software engineering methods, processes and specifications in the team.
- Responsible for team talent training and technical atmosphere improvement, disseminating excellent experience and methodology inside and outside the company, and creating a technical atmosphere for pursuing excellence.
- Participate in project module outline design, coding implementation, system integration, optimize program performance, ensure the safety and stability of the development module.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor degree or above in computer or related majors
- More than 5 years working experience in Internet development architecture design
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese for liaison with regional stakeholders
- Have a deep understanding of microservice architecture, high performance and low cost background architecture, and have strong technical planning and implementation ability
- Have a deep technical foundation and broad technical vision
- Strong self driving force, strong sense of career and responsibility, result oriented, good coordination and promotion ability and pressure resistance ability
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
calendar_today3 days ago