ESH engineer (BB-9A80B)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
DescriptionSupport to organize, maintain and optimize plant environment, safety and health related things, and make it to comply with China safety lays and Conti ESH policies.
Focus on potential safety risk analysis, and define the countermeasure timely and effectively.
Focus on contractor management, and make sure that it obeys safety laws and conti policy.
1. Responsible for occupational health and safety hazards identification, assessment, record and management. Coordinate related departments to control and ensure the effects.
2. Support ESH management in plant, conduct JSA, equipment acceptance, CR approve, PPE management, labels management, lessons learnt, new technology basic support in ESH area. Organize ESH monthly meeting, report ESH working status.
3. Coordinate authorities, meet the requirements of EPA, WSA, and Fire brigade.
4. Record, maintance and improve the management system, ensure they are suitable and cover all."
Training & Awareness
5. Provide three level safety training, update materials, ensure new employees know the basic safety knowledge.
6. Provide legal and authorities requirements training for managers level, ensure legal compliance are informed.
7. Proved topics for operators under occupational hazards and chemicals, ensure they konw the hazards.
8. Develop ESH related information, organize ESH activities, improve awareness of working safety and environment protection.
9. Ensure the safety and environment protection requirements of purchase, transport, storage, distribution, and use.
10. Collect and publicize chemical MSDS, make GHS labels and using correctivly.
11. Collect, registe, storage and disposl the dangerous waste."
1. Ensure all are trained before working, ensure they are qualified if necessary.
2. Update ESH guideline for contractors, ensure they get full understand of safety and environment protection.
3. Coordinate project owner, approve projects, audit dangerous work, check the work on site.
4. After project done, coordinate project owner, evaluate the project and contractor."
1. Collect Environment, Occupation Health and safety related laws, regulations and standards, evaluate the status of compliance. If non-compliance, make a corrective action, coordinate others for solving.
2. Follow the requirements of CA and management system, update legal items regularly.
Accident, Incident & Emergency Management
1. Collect accident/incident information, investigate accident/incident, facts including photos, parties' words, etc. Analysis the root cause of accident/incident, make a corrective and preventive action, follow till done.
2. Report accident/incident to related department managers, communicate with related employees.
3. Ensure the possible emergency situation, make related emergency response plan and site safety precaution. Organize members for drills, record and update plan and precation.
4. Train ERT members, ensure their skills and konwledge updated."
mornitor & improvement
5. Conduct safety audit in workplaces, record the facts, coordinate others on corrective actions, follow till done. Record in CPAP project.
6. Mornitor occupational health hazards and its control actions status. Give suggestions to machines do not meet the requirements."
external and internal audit
7. Support internal and external audit, including ISO14001, OHSAS18001, safety production standardization, FM Global, Work Safety administration, Quality and Technology Supervision agency, environment protection agency, special equipment agency, etc. Provide documents if neccessary.
8. Prepare management review annually, evaluate the success of the management system. Qualifications 1. Bachelor degree or Above
2. Minimum 2 years experience of ESH management.
3. Specially the safety on-site management
4. Leading role in the ESH improvement project
Your contact partner
calendar_today21 hours ago