Inside Sales Representative (BB-C2361)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
This key role will provide proposal and contract preparation to Lenovocustomers, sellers and business partners in Japan & Korea for renewing SWsubscription.
• Deploy efficiency and effective process of proposal and contract preparationusing the Lenovo Contract System.
• Assist the team to resolve all operational issues and concerns
• Ensure the ISR & Sales Support team can deliver all agreed KPI (KeyPerformance Indicators)
• Ensure the whole ISR & Sales Support team is working according to Lenovobusiness controls guidelines, such as to validate all internal approvalsbefore sending or registering official contracts.
• Occasionally, enable the team to assist seller teams to produce multi-country & regional contracts. Provide management guidance and collaborationamong sellers, sales support teams and billing teams.
• Follow and understand the Lenovo Contract System and process in details.Work with all Lenovo internal teams to produce quality contracts and follow upcases in the end to end process.
• Proactive identification and resolution of problems along differentdatabases (LSCRM/i-Base/CBSO/LSCS/MMI/SAP/Co-Work/Excel).
• Include working with AP (English speaking) cross functional teams.Communication with Internal clients (Sales) on status; make recommendationsfor solution and process improvements.
• This role will be required to work remotely with teams throughout theorganization and therefore requires excellent communication and basic projectmanagement skills.
• Candidate should be able to think independently, translate direction toprocess and procedures, meet deadlines, and work as a team leader in theorganization. Should also take ownership to accomplish new and differentrequests; explore opportunities to add value to the job.
• Cooperate with Account Sales to achieve the assigned sales targets
• Understand end customer needs, and drive internal teams to work out thesolutions and timely response to customer.
• Cooperate with Account Sales to make decision on quote price withjustification and drive the configuration, pricing, quotation, order process.
• Timely communicate with customer on deal progress, and answer customer’squestions.
• Proactively maintain good customer experience with End Customers andBusiness Partners.
• Listen customer’s feedback and work with internal teams on improvement.
• Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent, BBA is preferred
1 - 3 Years sales related skills
• Language: Japanese Fluent
Requirements also include:
Ability to sell products and services
Has customer service skills
Has persistence and determination
To be flexible and open to change
Has ability to work well with others
Has ability to use your initiative
To be thorough and pay attention to detail
To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
Must be self-motivated, work well in a geographically dispersed,collaborative team environment, must exhibit a positive and professionalattitude, and pay attention to detail.
Project management skills including execution of tasks, while managing riskand ensuring on time delivery.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese
calendar_today18 hours ago