Executive, Credit Card Centre (BB-F4288)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Business and Service Delivery
- To ensure professional, efficient and quality service to customers
- To meet business objective, services standard %26amp; customer retention targets
- To execute / handle Customer instructions and requests
- Application, enrolment
- Fulfillment services
- Fee and finance charge waivers
- Account maintenance
- Material requests
- Program benefit redemption requests
- To ensure efficient problem and complaint resolution
- To cross-sell additional bank's products and services
- To capture customer feedback for future improvement
- To capture the nature and result of customer contacts
- To perform attrition gating.
- To meet productivity standard.
- To acquire product knowledge and service skill through staff briefing and coaching from supervisor
- To acquire multi-skill for supporting multi-product targets
- Using the "Need Base Conversation" to discover customer's hidden needs
- To comply with Group Code of Conduct
- To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities in the Contact Centre.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements.
Our Ideal Candidate
- College graduate or above
- Having 1-2 year%27s customer service or sales working experience preferable, potential fresh graduate with major in Finance/Management/English or other related are welcome as well
- Excellent in Cantonese speaking without any accent
- Good command of both oral %26amp; written English, those who passed CET-4 or CET-6 are preferable
- Proficiency in computer usage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure %26amp; willing to take challenges
- Sound working attitude with strong drive
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Standard Chartered