Software Engineer/ SEII- M365 Security (BB-4DDB8)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Are you looking for your next big challenge? Does the idea of protecting the most successful enterprise SaaS services in the world sounds exciting? Office 365 is the industry leader in hosted productivity suites and boasts to be the fastest growing business at Microsoft with more than 100 million seats hosted in multiple data centers across the globe. The Office 365 Security Team is chartered with the challenging mission of protecting Office 365 from malicious attacks and preserve its position the industry leader in Compliance.
The Office 365 Security team is looking for a strong software engineer to help us in building and servicing challenging features across the spectrum in security engineering and monitoring. We are looking for an engineer who is technically strong, passionate about learning and growth, thrives in DevOps, and cherishes a collaborative team culture. You will be responsible to perform investigations and investments in complex areas; designing and delivering features end to end - including component design, code, test, deployment, live site telemetry and continuous validation, scale, performance and quality, from conception to delivery.
- Design and deliver features end to end that are 'serviceable'. Distributed computation, high scale, high availability, geo-redundancy, first class telemetry, low maintenance and with the highest level of engineering excellence and quality.
- Develop subject matter expertise in complicated components and feature areas and contribute creative ideas of adding business value.
- Participate on Oncall Engineering Rotations to investigate issues, ensure service availability and loop back full circle to product improvements.
- Collaborate with a distributed international team to create great results.
- a degree in cs or similar
- 3+ years software development experience in at least one of the major oop languages: c++/c#/java
- strong coding and problem-solving skills
- attention to quality and engineering excellence
- able to ramp up new technologies and new problem domains fast
- server and/or service experience is a must
- experience and familiarity with internet security, big data, spark, cassandra, kafka, machine learning, networking a big plus
come and stretch your talent in a highly technical team in one of the hottest areas in tech. you will have plenty of opportunities to grow if you are a developer who is strong, excited about the space and eager to make a very big impact on the team, o365 and microsoft.
calendar_today1 hour ago