Accounts Payable Accountant - Finance (BB-3319B)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CN
For over two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. The GPU has been demonstrated to solve some of the most complex problems in computer science. Today, NVIDIA's GPU simulates human intelligence, running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Artificial intelligence is no longer science fiction. And in the next few years, it will transform every industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can function in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment to be part of our AP Accounting Team.
What you'll be doing:
- Verify employee reimbursement and supporting document according to company policy and governmental regulation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Time booking and payment proposal initiate with valid invoices, contracts, PO etc. and to meet compliance requirement
- Month end closing and responsible for AP relevant reports preparation
- Monitor payment progress and status, responsible for AP related inquiry from internal and external parties
- VAT invoice verification & reconciliation
- Assist statutory audit, internal audit and tax audit
- Ad-hoc assignments
What we need to see:
- Bachelor's degree with finance/accounting background
- Minimum 2 years AP related major
- Experience of SAP is must
- Team work plus good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Ability to work and learn independently and conscientiously with high attention to detail
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative, ambitious and enjoy working with the best, then what are you waiting for, apply today!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
calendar_today1 day ago