Product Engineer (BB-3B96E)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
Do you want to work for an organization that values your opinion? Do you want to work for an organization where you can play a pivotal role in several different areas? Look no further. As a Texas Instruments Product Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and dynamic team oriented environment with exposure to a variety of state-of-the art applications each day. Learn more about our product line, please click the link: http://www.ti.com/power-management/non-isolated-dc-dc-switching-regulators/step-down-buck/buck-converter-integrated-switch/overview.html?keyMatch=BUCK DC DC&tisearch=Search-EN-everything
- As a product engineer in Buck Switching Regulators team, you will be providing a key role in new product development from KO to RTM.
- You will be working with cross functional teams from plan phase to align on project schedule, test methodology, qualification and characterization plan.
- You will be driving the technical activities to qualify new products including development milestones, risk assessment and mitigation, review qual and test plans, data analysis, documentation, manufacturing approval and product release.
- You will be driving activities for cost reduction, capacity expansion and quality enhancement, including manufacturing platform simplifications, process/package/test optimization.
- Manage production escalation with engineers at the factory, assess risk and make disposition decision on production material with Manufacturing and Quality teams.
- Apply proven problem solving methodologies such as 8D, 4C, failure analysis, experimental design, statistical analysis, and bench testing to resolve yield and quality issues.
- Responsibilities will include supporting datasheet requirements, ATE Characterizations, Burn-in, hardware development and ATE test program debug.
- Work with the QRE team to generated silicon and package qualification plan for custom and catalog devices.
- Managing board level reliability (BLR) tests including defining specs, data analysis and review.
- Manage VVCM for ATE characterization data upload, test conditions, and review.
- Working with Fab to define process DOE, run characterization over PVT, generating reports and provide analysis, setting up reviews with design, test and system teams.
- Responsible for YE and TTR activities to meet DD yield while working with Fab and A/T sites.
- Qual HW design for dynamic HTOL and Biased HAST, including pattern generation and measurements.
- Running GRR analysis before starting qual and transferring the test program for off shore production.
- Customer returns analysis and driving meetings to find root cause and implementing corrective actions.
- A minimum 3 years of relative experience
- Masters in Electrical Engineering
- Solid understanding of analog and digital circuits’ operation and analysis
- Solid Understanding of New Product Introduction (NPI) flow
- Experience with statistical data analysis
- Experience with reliability Quals and design of reliability hardware
- Experience with yield analysis and sustain a product to ramp
- Experience with integrated circuit and device failure analysis
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment across functional groups.
- Experience with ATE Test development (Eagle testers preferred).
- Strong fabrication/assembly knowledge
- Hands on experience with different lab equipment such as curve tracers, oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Experience of DC/DC converters
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Excellent communication skills
calendar_today4 days ago
work Texas Instruments