Principal Design Engineer (BB-D1923)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Deliver/implement DDR IP. The engineer should be able to act as a strong team member and contributor, leading team projects and initiatives. Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies.
Specific duties include:
- Be responsible for building and leading a high-performance IC design team, owning the IC micro-architecture, package and test platform development, refining the EDA design flow
- Proficiency in logic design, simulation, synthesis, STA and testing
- Proficiency in Verilog and its simulation environment
- Good knowledge of IC design
* At least five years experience driving complex IC development projects, excellent communication skills and the uncanny ability to both lead and contribute in a cooperative team environment.
1. Essential Qualifications: Must have BS degree with 6+ years of applicable experience, MS degree with 4+ years of applicable experience in electrical engineering, microelectronics, comparable engineering science or solid state physics.
2. Essential that the individual demonstrates strong communication, verbal and written.
3. Requires good communication skills in English.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
calendar_today16 hours ago
info Full time
work Cadence Design Systems, Inc.