Escalation Engineer-Surface (BB-30120)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Customer Experience & Success
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Escalation Engineers (EE) investigate and solve critical, complex, technical issues that are typically identified by colleague's customer engagements. Although some situations demand code analysis for advanced troubleshooting, much of the work performed by an EE will start as suspected bugs or unexpected behavior or behaviors that cannot be isolated. The EE frequently collaborates with Support and Product Group Engineers and, if a code defect is discovered, is responsible for driving the Product Group bug process. EEs regularly solve issues that are not only technically complex, but politically charged, requiring strong conflict resolution and communication skills to represent Microsoft to all stakeholders. The strengths of an EE are employing problem isolation techniques, product internals, and code knowledge to solve new problems.
In this role you will become world best in your area of expertise. Besides technical talent, we are looking for people who thrive under challenging circumstances and engage in difficult situations while they learn.
• Obsess about and know our customers and partners, responding to and resolving the most critical customer issues
• Deliver the "Perfect Every Time" experience is this current?
• Seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, developing and communicating realistic outcomes
• Conducts in-depth analysis of problems, including leading triage meetings
• Allocates and aligns resources to optimize the customer experience; acts as a mentor and role-model
• Demonstrates expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services
• Takes ownership for product improvement in a focus area through strong working knowledge of pre-release products
• Cultivates relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise
• Contributes to the creation of resources (tools, scripts, diagnostics, content) to improve troubleshooting
mandarin language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. english language: confident in reading, writing and speaking.
1+ year(s) experience in systems development, network operations, software support or i.t. consulting.
2+ years of microsoft product experience.
required technical experience in the following:
pc hardware knowledge
tcp/ip and general networking skills
supply chain operations / logistics
preferred technical expertise in the following:
additional preferred skills/knowledge:
excellent demonstrated customer service skills.
works well in a team environment.
analytical troubleshooting - problem solving skills customer service.
customer focused skills technical aptitude.
ability to learn & share knowledge.
good communication skills - spoken and written english (including technical writing).
b.s. degree in c.s. or e.e. or equivalent is preferred.
calendar_today1 day ago