Supply Planning & Procurement Manager - Intra-APAC Trading Goods (BB-3B36E)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
The role is responsible for the supply chain operation management and optimization for APAC trading goods. It will focus on supply planning and procurement management optimization, S&OP establishment, and data and process driven project management. The role will ultimately enable the team to achieve the target in ESCL, inventory and L16 management for AP TG
- Setup S&OP (on both regional and country level) for intra-AP TG
- Optimize the management for supply planning and procurement
- Setup operation control tower for regional intra-AP TG. to manage exceptional cases
- Initiate and deliver projects for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in Industrial/Chemical/FMCG/High Tech
- Should be fluent in English language
- Good presentation skills
- S&OP experience preferred
- Lean and six-sigma project experience is a plus
calendar_today59 minutes ago