Senior Business Development Manager (BB-86FCD)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Help mold the future of the Smart Home segment with global device makers by bringing more Alexa-ready devices to customers with the Alexa Connect Kit. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may be right for the Sr Business Development Manager role on the Alexa Connect Kit team. The Alexa Connect Kit (ACK) is a new way for device makers to connect devices to Alexa more quickly and economically without worrying about managing cloud services, writing an Alexa skill, or developing complex networking and security firmware. ACK enables device makers to make any device an Alexa-connected smart device via a hardware module and access to the ACK cloud service.
This is a focused role where you will develop and lead the business development strategy for partnering with ODMs & factories on behalf of the Alexa Connect Kit team. You will be the "face of Alexa Connect Kit" with device makers – building deep business relationship with factories, identifying new OEM opportunities, and pitching early stage Smart Home technologies. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a track record of delivering results in an early stage business; ACK BD will influence both internal and external product roadmaps and the future of ACK products. Sound business judgment and excellent communication skills are required, and experience working with ODMs and factories is desired.
· Develop a business development strategy to bring Alexa Connect Kit to key ODMs & factories.
· Develop long-term roadmaps with external device makers leveraging new and early stage smart home technologies.
· Engage with ODM sales teams to create cross-selling opportunities and identify new OEM opportunities with ACK.
· Be the voice of Alexa with developers and device makers, as well as other relevant channel stakeholders.
· Deliver persuasive and high quality presentations to senior decision makers.
· Advocate internally for partner features and functionality that will help facilitate a world class Alexa-ready device selection.
· Create actionable plans to deliver against ambiguous ideas.
Basic Qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of post-degree business development experience in the internet, IoT, speech recognition and/or high-tech industries
· Experience negotiating agreements & building relationships with ODMs, contract manufacturers, or factories.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate in both Mandarin Chinese & English.
Preferred Qualifications :
· Experience in developing new hardware with external parties
· Familiarity with embedded systems & the silicon industry is a plus.
· Experience working with emerging technologies, especially speech/voice
· Proven ability to prospect, recruit, and manage executive level relationships
· Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills; ability to close high value and high profile deals
· Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
· Demonstrated ability to champion and drive cross-functional improvement initiatives
calendar_today6 days ago