Production Supervisor (BB-58F44)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description Summary
1. Conduct Daily Status Crew Meetings addressing schedule and safety issues; Ensure safety and environmental requirements are complied by people in shop floor.
2. Adjust and prioritize manpower application to meet scheduled commitments;
3. Coordinate and resolve personnel issues, providing technical instruction in assigned work area
4. Generate management and other reports on as required basis
5. Responsible for continuous improvement of all production metrics.
6. Supervise and coach the production team to reach department goals.
7. Have quick reaction on production problems and take prompt action for correction and prevention.
8. Update monthly performance measurements for operators of shift
9. Check daily production reports, Update ILUO record and other required report.
10. 5S management .Keep working area clean, organized in anytime. Check each station to make sure all tools and pallets are in right place any time.
11. Coordinate and resolve personnel issues, work with quality supervisor to improve process quality and reduce Non-Quality cost.
12. Provide manpower availabilities against scheduled requirements.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
calendar_today4 days ago
work GE Renewable Energy