Assistant Planning Manager (BB-3EB97)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CN
1. Support senior director for campaign planning and development, including communicating with client/media partner for campaign planning details on daily base.
2. Lead campaign execution and be responsible for campaign post-buy;
3. Keep eyes on brand competitor’s movement and prepare competitive report per client request.
Requirement on personal skills
1. Good communication skills and be a good team player
2. Experienced at media planning (digital media planning as a must)
3. Be patient and strong ownership
4. Good at English, reading and writing is a must
5. Proficient in research platform, e.g. iReseach, Baidu Index, etc.
6. Familiar with youth platform, e.g. bilibili, tiktok, Red is desired
calendar_today3 days ago
work dentsu international