Business Intelligence Operation Director (BB-00B18)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Panerai is a high-end status sports watch brand that operates in a niche segment, fully exploiting its values of belonging that allow Panerai owners to feel part of an exclusive club.
The fundamental values of Panerai are based on history and the sea world, authenticity, exclusivity and rarity, product identity, Italian design and Swiss technology.
JOB TITLE Biz Intelligence Operation Director
REPORTING TO Managing Director
LOCATION Shanghai, China
The overall mission of this position to support the growth of Panerai by developing business understanding, aims at ensuring optimum business opportunities to meet customer needs in order to maximize sales performance and brand development in China. Handle and manage special projects. Responsible to Work hand in Hand with all departments with Panerai China and HQ departments to enhance professionalism and stream line efforts
- Lead engagements in business strategies and opportunities with a focus on driving measurable value via innovative deployment solutions to business problems.
- Build strong working relationships and develop deep partnerships with the brand business in order to identify business opportunities in China.
- In charge of the development of business data, which includes making the analysis and realizing the data requirement from different aspects
- Provide sophisticated research and analysis on market trends, consumer behaviors and competitive moves to enable business success on China market
Assortment & Stock Planning
- Propose assortment according to boutique and POS typology, benchmarking sales turnover/forecast and competition. Ensure merchandise visibility to present the Brand. Review & adjust assortment at least twice a year.
- Maintain thematic assortment to strengthen presentation.
- Define stock objectives. Monitor assortment fulfilment and stock rotation. Collaborate with headquarter to review assortment versus forecast.
- Plan the implementation stock on novelties. Monitor the replenishment to meet the proposal.
- Maximize sales turnover by allocating the proper product mix to Retail & Wholesales networks which in line with marketing strategy and assortment principle.
- Preparation of stock proposals to retailers
- Monitor discontinued stock level. Collaborate with Headquarter Supply chain, Product Marketing and Commercial team on stock rebalancing and clearance action plan.
- Manage stock for Event & Photo-shooting - co-ordinate with relevant departments to ensure smooth operation and on-time delivery.
Procurement order Management
- Analyze Sell-in, Sell-out trend
- Monitor network stock
- Define monthly needs based back orders, stock and sales forecast.
- Evaluate monthly allocation, review real needs including new opening, forecast and stock level. Counter propose to HQ to maximize allocation.
- Evaluate stock availability versus turnover target and negotiate allocation with HQ if there is stock shortfall.
Operational and Supply Chain process management
- Continuously suggest action or development to improve any operational flows or process. Define and follow-up action plan.
- Liaise with Logistics to ensure stocks are invoiced and distributed to meet monthly sales turnover.
- Identify production or local regulations constraints and proactively propose action plan to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Back-up or overflow support to Sales Administrator for order and consignment processing/handling
- Take part to any group projects on operation or IT that require Brand involvement.
Product Data Maintenance
- New Products/Product status and Pricing Maintenance
- Responsible for product data maintenance in relevant systems
- Maintain and adjust the MDS in system to ensure proper order generation and stock replenishment for boutiques.
End-customer Satisfaction Fulfilment
- Work with local, HQ and manufacture CS platform to achieve KPI target set for repair lead time, repair quality and repair gratuity
- Intervene and propose commercial gestures to deal with customer claims, but within reasonable cost and under compliance / legal frame.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- A previous experience in retail/merchandising
- An organized, detail-oriented, and systematic approach
- A proactive, positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personal and professional presentation skills in line with Panerai brand values
- Be able to make decisions, meet targets and work under pressure, high ability to prioritize.
- Be able to absorb and assess information quickly.
- At least 3 years in a similar or transferable role in the high-end sector
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including and in particular Excel, and demonstrated experience working with Information/Data warehouse Systems.
- Familiarity/proficiency with SAP or other similar business and information systems
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
calendar_today1 day ago