ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Senior Buyer, Men's (BB-22E8A)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
SummaryAlexander McQueen is renowned for its unbridled creativity and the brand today has become synonymous with modern British couture. Since her appointment in 2010 as Creative Director, Sarah Burton has produced critically acclaimed collections with a focus on handcraft and artisanal techniques. Her ability to marry the design codes of the house with lightness and her own feminine touch has brought a new and personal aesthetic.
Part of the Kering portfolio of brands, Alexander McQueen has expanded internationally through both wholesale and retail channels in the past few years, strengthening its positioning within the luxury sector. With a total network of over 90 directly-operated Alexander McQueen stores and a strong presence in the world’s most prestigious department stores, the brand’s iconic status continues to grow across the world.
Job Title : Senior Buyer, Men's
Direct Reporting Line : Merchandising Manager, China
Location : Shanghai, China
This role is primarily responsible for planning and executing all buying activities, inventory management and product training in China.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To support China Merchandising in planning and executing all buying activities
- To manage inventory, delivery and re-order situation to ensure a healthy and appropriate mix and stock level are maintained
- To compose relative sales report and analysis
- To monitor sales and sell-through situation and initiate appropriate business strategies to liquidate stock in order to achieve sales target
- To work closely with sales team and Visual Merchandising to promote business opportunities ideas
- To conduct extensive market research and analysis
- To provide seasonal product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staffs
- Occasional overseas travel is required
- Degree holder in fashion or related discipline
- Possess 2-3 years' fashion buying experience, preferably in fast fashion / multi import brands / luxury industry; Overseas buying trip is required
- With strong business and numerical sense
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
calendar_today1 hour ago
info Full time