82622_Program Manager (Quality Engineering) (BB-AB41F)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Manufacturing Quality Engineering – Quality Engineer
Join AMD's team of highly skilled professionals in managing the TMP process quality performance of our leading-edge Game Console, Graphics, Server and CPU products. This role partners with AMD Product Engineering Group, Hardware Infrastructure Group and External Manufacturing Operation Group to achieve customer satisfaction towards product TMP quality.
- Lead investigation of TMP process quality issue to identify root causes and work with AMD cross functional teams on effective corrective actions & preventative actions, with no reoccurrence.
- Lead the debug of customer returns:
- Perform analysis & report writing on customer returns electrical FA, include analysis on ATE and SLT, duplicate customer reported failure on Platform level and perform board level debug.
- Customer returns debug covering pre-MP, MP, field return including Excursion/Critical issue, also cover debug on DPPM (VF/NFF) improvement.
- Collaborate with Device Analysis, Product Engineering functions on fault isolation and root cause analysis which include in-depth package/die level analysis, test coverage analysis and improvement.
- Collaborate with Program manager which align with PLQ/Customer Interfacing team on analysis report writing for customer communication.
- Local product ownership roles that include but not limited to understanding, tracking and releases of ATE/SLT/OSV which covers RMA/OSV program, test program contents, and Go-To person on owned product technical queries.
- Map customer issues into an internal test coverage correlation, continuously drive for testing coverage enhancement with PLQ/CQE.
- Drive and establish standard procedure for execution of TMP processes.
- Implement quality tools into TMP processes, e.g., FMEA, APQP, SPC.
- Continuously drive TMP process standardization and optimization through statistical analytics and QIP.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing/Product/Quality Engineering.
- Well understand of Semiconductor testing methodology, familiar with testing hardware and manufacturing process.
- Well understand of product definition, binning methodology, yield modeling.
- Strong communication, team-work and problem-solving skills.
- Capable to work independently and work with other groups to provide solution.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and qualification processes as well as reliability procedures, semiconductor testing.
- Familiar and experienced with problem-solving methodologies, e.g., 8D, PDCA.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Required Degree: BS
- Preferred Degree: MS
- Preferred Major: Electrical Engineering
calendar_today1 hour ago