Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients' lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Broad platform to become a professional manager
- Integrate resources and cooperate across departments to achieve goals
- Better achive work life balance with competitive compensation
What you can contribute?
For Actual Management
- Based on the regional actual objective and marketing plan, develop actual plan
- Follow up of the actual activities and actual performance of the district
- Do A&P, OP budget planning and controlling.
- Make budget with the actual representatives anddefinethe territories.
- Manage reps' reports and system applications
- Visit Key Customers
For People management
- Provide coaching, training and evaluation of the representatives
- Motivate the team
Other duties, as assigned
What you should have?
- College Degree or Above
- At least 3 years with pharmaceutical industry and 1 years actual force management experience
- Industry/product knowledge
If you want to be part of a team that Stretch: be able to try new things, can seek diverse views to challenge your thinking and ruthlessly prioritize to deliver the most value. Take action: be able to prioritize outcomes over activity, focus on what is important now, follow-up on what can be improved, and keep Sanofi nimble by simplifying as you go. Act for patients & customers: be able to look at what is best for our patients and customers in any solution, Actively engage with external stakeholders to understand their current and future needs, make better decisions and make sure what we do is in direct support of our science, strategy, market, patients, and/or customers. And Think Sanofi first: be able to put the company's interests first, share information openly and proactively with all my colleagues and be willing to sacrifice the ego to help others' success. Meanwhile, you should be with special focus on below competency:
- Good business planning skills
- Good coaching skills
- Good selling skills
- Good interpersonal skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
calendar_today4 days ago