Account Manager (BB-C1081)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
Transparency represents an incredible opportunity to raise retail industry standards around authenticity, product transparency, and supply chain tracking. Transparency is a strategic new software-as-a-service launched by Amazon for the global consumer goods industry. We are focused on building a global service which allows consumer brands and consumers to trace the origin of items throughout the supply chain ensuring only authentic items enter the supply chain. The Transparency service is focused on preventing the receipt and sale of counterfeit goods both online and offline. Our customers include individual consumer brands who sell both on and off of Amazon direct and through a network of direct and third-party sellers
Role: The Transparency Account Manager will be responsible for build relationships with Transparency brands to ensure their ongoing usage of the service and grow the adoption of our value added services, work with brands to improve Transparency performance. In addition, responsible for proactive monitoring of accounts to identify and address any issues that may impact revenue generation. Must be focused on driving results, and work across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective communication, implementation, and execution of objectives. You will have the opportunity to dramatically accelerate adoption of Transparency, by promoting the Transparency awareness and knowledge, continuously improving Brands satisfactory by working with PM on product/feature improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Provide Transparency / Brand protection / Brand building related support to brands to drive brands to maximize their usage of Transparency services
2. Conduct deep dive analysis on Transparency related issues and provide necessary support
3. Identify business opportunities and manage toward a growth plan.
4. Communicate about program update and new features
5. Collect brands' voices and feedbacks
6. Advice product management team on feature development
7. Manage relationships with key accounts with high standard of seller experience
Basic Qualifications :
- A solid 3-4 years or more of account management and onboarding experience working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- An extremely strong attention to detail and Customer Obsession
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and problem solving ability.
- Bachelor's degree.
Preferred Qualifications :
Experience working with brands or supply chain ecosystem
Understanding of consumer packaging, counterfeit prevention
Experience navigating complex processes/environment
Startup experience where you've worn many different hats and successfully navigated through complexity while never missing a beat with customers.
calendar_today16 hours ago