PAMA- Sanofi China Elite Program-Shanghai/Beijing (BB-D244B)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
This program is design to support business strategy and China 2030 goal with critical talent supply in PAMA functions.
Fierce PAMA talent competition in the market, we can develop identified high potential through customized rotation program, fit to the Sanofi culture, and be familiar with the key stakeholders and cross team ways of working thus strengthen the PAMA leadership succession plan.
Duration : 2-3 Years Program followed by a full-time leading position
Contract Type : Permanent contract from the start of the Program
Primary Locations : China PAMA Team
Reporting to : Head of PAMA
Your journey with us:
You can get quick ramp up with business acumen through well-designed and customized rotation program, offer board view on PA and MA through global experiences and equip with market best experiences and be potential successor for the identified department high level positions.
It is an individual tailor-made career development program through rotations
• During a 1 to 24 months period, you may rotate in 3~4 different teams within PAMA, be familiar with the China market and support/ lead the execution of projects from key PAMA functions. Meanwhile, you will also receive an intense training program to build your systematic PAMA functional knowledge.
• During a 25 to 27 months period, you may gain customer facing experience through business shadowing. You will be exposed to some of our key business units and face our business customers. We expect you also to bring back your insights on how the cooperation is organized, what our business expects, and get the flavor of our business and products.
• During a 28 to 30 months period, you may have a global PAMA rotation. This will be a unique opportunity to gain transversal experience, interact with our international teams and be exposed to global challenges of the PAMA work.
• At the end of the process you will be proposed leading positions in China PAMA team. Your role will be defined together.
The project focuses on the development of your capacities to play a leading role in China, developing your functional and leadership skills, but also getting you inspired by field experience through business shadowing with our customers. You will also network with Global and China Leadership Team of Sanofi to build your future success.
In that respect, from the start we will assign to you a mentor from the Sanofi China Senior Leadership Team to connect you across the organization, discuss with you challenges and opportunities, and finally develop your abilities to become one of our future leaders.
Who are we looking for?
In 1982, Sanofi became the first batch of multinational pharmaceutical and healthcare companies to enter China. For 38 years, as Global Top Employer, we have always insisted on "in China, for China". From prevention to treatment, our diversified business covers pharmaceuticals, human vaccines and consumer healthcare. We have nearly 100 years of experience in chronic disease management. We will continue to pioneer new ways of managing cardio-metabolic-renal diseases either on our own or in partnership with relevant stakeholders. And we will combine cutting edge digital technologies with strong Diabetes and CVD portfolios. Our footprint covers more than 2,000 counties and cities in China, and we are committed to bringing health to 1.4 billion Chinese people.
Looking for Team Leaders:
In that specific program Sanofi PAMA Team is focused on hiring top talents who will be team leaders for PAMA team. As one of our leaders, you will be empowered to lead cross portfolio market access strategies for Sanofi China, develop price & reimbursement strategy with optimal conditions for launches and portfolio market maintenance, lead team to develop specific access strategy and value proposition by product to meet payer’s expectation, develop strong capability on HEOR function, build strong PAMA capability for Sanofi China through attract good talents, competency improvement and leveraging global resources, etc.
6-7 years working experiences in Pharm or related consulting firm. MBA or master degree preferred. Technical skill like business modeling (V&A, pricing scenarios, ROI, mitigation, etc.) is a plus. Have ownership, high adaptability, tolerance of ambiguity, willing to stretch self, Can-do attitude, open-minded, logic and reasoning, empathy and be passionate. We need those who can Play to Win to join us!
Why joins Sanofi?
This is a unique opportunity for you to join as one of our future leaders. We give the opportunity for a few selected talents to be part of this adventure, and after 2 – 3 years of a comprehensive acceleration program to take a leading position in our organization.
Sanofi China Elite Talent Acceleration Program – PAMA offers you:
• An unique opportunity to join our company at a pivotal time.
• To join a fast growing business with an international presence.
• An exposure to PAMA different functions (3~4 functions).
• A rapid career progression.
• A permanent position from the start.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
calendar_today21 hours ago
info Full time