Business Compliance Manager / Senior Business Compliance Officer (AML) (BB-DDE51)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- Review customer profile, KYC documents, customer statistic data and provide review recommendation for periodic review and trigger event review before submission to business.
- Updates and follow-up customer information ; verify customer identity and due diligence documents ; transaction analysis and provide advice.
- Monitor Customer review progress (including regular review and trigger events review).
- Comply with relevant government regulations and the Bank's internal guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and deliver AML/CFT related trainings.
- Perform gap analysis and update the policies and procedures for latest regulatory requirements and audit reports.
- Bachelor degree holder or above with major in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Relevant qualification in CAMS, AAMLP Core Level will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years' relevant experiences.
- Good knowledge of the general banking operations and its legal and regulatory context.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Chinese word processing.
- Good presentation and communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin would be a definite advantage.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Bank of China