dbEnable Program - Intern (BB-E3437)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- Support Senior Relationship Manager with preparation for client meetings including pitch-books, term-sheets, briefing notes, market and data analysis, and internal/external updates.
- Work with Senior Relationship Manager to resolve client queries timely including coordination with stakeholders on operational topics such as transaction queries, KYC, reference letters and audit confirmations.
- Assist on preparation of Request-for-Proposal documents, pricing set ups, pipeline entries and related tasks.
- Assist on credit related topics including credit requests and reviews, liaising with stakeholders (Legal/Credit Risk Management/Compliance/Coverage) for approvals and finalization of credit documentation.
- Prepare analysis and presentations for portfolio and strategy reviews.
- Ensuring that Deutsche Bank is the provider of choice for clients and that all avenues for working with a client across different geographies and products are explored.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
calendar_today4 days ago
info Full time
work Deutsche Bank