Found in: Neuvoo CN
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Job content and requirements:
1. Be responsible for the new contract administration work, including the tracking of new data entry, note and medical examination, follow-up of execution of insurance or insurance rejection, billing, contract printing and review;
2. Be responsible for policy change related work, including the handling of change projects undertaken by the branch office, and assisting the headquarters in handling complex changes and document processing;
3. Be responsible for claims related work, including the review and entry of various claims data, follow-up of claims note, and document processing after execution of claims or claim rejection;
4. Be responsible for renewal related work, including relay order (unassigned existing policies/customer list) allocation and contact supervision, system operation, assistance to the headquarters for VIP club services, and follow-up supervision of renewal premiums;
5. Be responsible for policy binding, archiving and policy issue tracking;
6. Be responsible for the management of CS contract documents, including CS department material application and management,and CS document room management;
7. Take charge of file management of the department;
8. Be responsible for the regulatory document management of the department;
9. Be responsible for the contract management of the department;
10. Assist the Audit Department to complete the audit related work and complete the rectification work according to the audit report;
11. Report violations or potential risks identified during the work and propose corrections or improvements in a timely manner;
12. Cooperate with departments of the headquarters to complete various projects and work;
13. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
Rules of conduct:
14. Comply with the rules and regulations established by the regulator;
15. Comply with the rules and regulations established by the company;
16. Comply with the business operations process established by the company or its department;
17. Act in compliance with national laws, corporate ethics codes and regulations of the compliance department;
18. Adhere to the principles of integrity and honesty. Avoid providing false financial notes or information to the company;
19. Keep a keen sense of risk control and compliance.
1. Associate college or above;
2. More than 2 years of work experience, and over 1 year of customer service experience in insurance company;
3. Skillful at time management;
4. Good teamwork ability;
5. Ability to work under pressure;
6. Skilled in operating the computer;
7. Meet the job requirements and assessment indicators set by the company for this post;
8. Meet the requirements of job description.
Core competencies (arranged according to the priorities of relevant core competencies)
1. Customer service oriented
2. Focus on practical actions
3. Concern for organization and quality
4. Creative in solving problems
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Manulife (International) Limited - Selen Chan