81717_Hardware Design Engineer (BB-F70E3)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
SMTS Platform Design Engineer
This team is essential to the success of AMD. You will be working with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer. As part of global design team, we co-work with silicon design team to deliver great products, and it's very exciting to see your products are introduced all over the world.
- Self-motivated, initiative, team oriented, forward thinker;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good English is required verbal and written;
- Strong leadership and presentation skill;
- Design AMD Graphic reference boards and production boards; including schematic design, components selection, cost control, and guide layout etc.
- Provide and drive the platform solution by leading the related design teams
- Provide the technical guidance to customer support team
- Work closely with silicon bring up team to bring up AMD GPU
- Work closely with Marketing to define the board spec
- Work closely with Silicon team for the product definition
- Drive innovation to optimize the designs
- Document the technical design files
- A minimum of 5 years (for MTS or 10 Years for SMTS level) hands on experience on PWM power design in PC, Consumer and Telecom;
- DC-DC circuit design experience for Power Design;
- Low Voltage and high current buck power supply design experience for Power Design;
- Solid on analog/digital mixed signal, power design, Thermal design, EMI, power integrity;
- Knowledges of high-speed design, like PCIE, Display port, HDMI, high speed memory are preferred for Board Design;
- Strong experience in Cadence tools, like concept, Allegro;
- Strong experience with silicon and board bring up and debug;
- Familiar with equipment and tools;
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. In EE or CS or equivalent
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MF
calendar_today4 days ago