Project Manager- SUT (BB-E12DB)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Job Description :
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Act as project manager of single use mixers, lead the launching of new products, manage the projects pipeline, forecast, communicate with internal vendors to ensure the production process fulfilled.
- Collect the information of existing projects, establish tracking records for project lifetime.
- Communicate with production site to ensure the products are delivered on time.
- Plan for new product launch.
- Forecast on yearly output, production capability analysis and report
- Support marketing activities for new products
- Internal training material preparation for new product
- Collect customers' voice and provide strategies to meet market trends
- Visit key customers with salespeople to win crucial projects
- 3-5 years of work experiences related with project management or vendor management
- Bachelor's degree major in biotechnology, pharmacy, marketing, management, electronics, or instrumentation. Experience of pharmaceutical instrument is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in a global matrix organization
- Able to handle the ambiguity in a dynamic service-oriented geographically diverse environment.
- Self-starter, proactive work ethics. Able to work independently with limited day-to-day supervision with manager.
- Frequent travel will be required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong evidence of ability to implement and execute plans.
- Strong written and oral communication for both English and Chinese
calendar_today9 hours ago
work Thermo Fisher Scientific