Deputy General Manager (BB-576BB)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
The Deputy General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in running all aspects of Kurt Lesker (Shanghai) Trading Company. This includes responsibility for: Strategic Planning, Budget, Sales goals and activities, and help to manage on Support Departments: Human Resources, Quality, Service, Technical Support, Purchasing, IT, Accounting.
Key Job Elements:
- Work with General Manager to establish and achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Help GM to manage the day-to-day activities and operations of the business with understanding of the details.
- Help GM to manage, motivate and train employees to creating a positive and professional team
- Work and lead with Sales Manager and team to analyze and increase sales and gross profit in accordance with the strategic plan.
- Work and lead with Technical Support Manager and Service Manager to make efforts on Tech support and service works to add value on company, also to maintain and generate more customer relationships and sales.
- Know, adhere to, work and lead with HR and Quality to maintain and improve the quality management system and company policies to ensure all employees follow quality process and management.
- Work and lead with Supply Chain Manager and SCM team to maintain and develop supplier relationship to maximize benefits for company and minimize products and shipping costs.
- Work with Human Resource activities including but not limited to: hiring, terminating, training, performance reviews, job descriptions, compensation reviews and legal issues.
- Timely report to GM on daily/monthly works, also required analysis of finance, sales, SCM and other work functions.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 7+ years of experience in a management position.
- Ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial culture, working independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to travel internationally
- Excellent Chinese and English reading, writing, listening and speaking levels are required.
- MBA or equivalent education background.
- International work experience.
Standards of performance:
- Understanding and awareness of differences in cultures, customs, communications and attitudes
- Knowledge and understanding of Business.
- Ability to relate to people at management level of the organization
- Good problem solving skills and proactive approaching attitude.
- Good communication, listening skills that engenders trust and commitment from within and outside the organizations.
- Effectively presenting information and responding to GM, Managers and employees.
- Ability to use computer products and software and interface with Company ERP and IT systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of and works within KJLC's Quality Management System, including the Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
- Office environment
- Travels in Asia / China are required
- Occasional travel outside of Asia
- Standard office equipment.
- Computer and MS Office Software Package
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today4 days ago
work Kurt J Lesker