Cloud Integration Engineer (BB-46C46)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins. Our Exciting Opportunity here for you !
We are looking for Cloud Integration Engineers who will deliver cloud infrastructure with our team for global projects. We will implement both Ericsson OpenStack cloud platform and Container based cloud platform. Our Cloud Integration Engineers focus on both cloud solution and its implementation globally. He/She will be part of a truly international team, experience different culture and way of workings globally.
- Deploy cloud solution include solution design, software installation, configuration, integration and testing. The solution includes Ericsson OpenStack based Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure, Software Defined Infrastructure and Container/ Kubernetes based Distributed Cloud
- Develop DevOps automation solutions with opensource tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Robot Framework
- Meet with global customers for technical discussion and workshop
- Support pre-sale activities, such as information gathering, solution proposal, quotation
- Responsible for knowledge sharing to other colleagues
- Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering
- Interests in IT technology especially for cloud computing, eager to learn
- Good knowledge in Linux O&M, Shell scripting, IP networking and SDN
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work
- Good communication skills and collaboration spirit
- Good English skill
- Willing to travel globally according to business needs
- Existing knowledge on OpenStack, Container and Kubernetes is preferred
- Experience on CI/CD related tools such as Jenkins, Robot Framework and Ansible is preferred
- Experience on Programming Languages like Python, Go is preferred
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless. What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 464604
calendar_today1 day ago
work Ericsson India Global Services Private Limited