Software Engineer (BB-ABBF9)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
• Design and develop power electronic firmware and specifications for BLDC motor controls for power tools.
• Develop software verification and validation procedures that include unit and integration testing.
• Develop solutions for electronic system related issues as a member of a project team.
• Assure that appropriate documentation is maintained for work performed.
• Translate customer requirements into software specifications.
• Analyze and reach sound decisions in complex technical situations.
• Embrace cross functional teamwork.
• BSEE, BSCE or equivalent (4 years) from accredited electrical or automation engineering college
• 3+ years of experience in research/product development of embedded firmware
• Extensive knowledge of writing and debugging embedded 8bit/16bit/ARM microcontrollers in C.
• Familiar with software development processes and controls (static analysis, version control, unit testing, bug tracking).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence the organization and to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to handle 2-3 concurrent projects.
• Be able to write and speak English.
calendar_today1 day ago