网站前端制作 / Web Production Specialist (BB-67D55)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
1. Be responsible for web production, including creation and editing of HTMLand visuals.
2. Working closely with clients and web producers to ensure final product isappropriate for web audiences.
3. Participate in any testing for future application releases.
4. Complete tasks on timely manner to achieve SLA (Service Level ofAgreement).
5. Be proactive in continuously improving Lenovo web sites quality.
6. Communicate effectively with team members, customers and extended teams toensure good team work.
7. Juggling several projects at once in a fast-paced, rapidly growingenvironment.
8. Liaise with SEO/SEM specialists, designers and web developers
9. understand issues surrounding user experience, accessibility andinformation architecture
10. Contribute to the development of processes and procedures to improve theworkflow.
1. Bachelor degree in computer science or eCommerce related field ispreferred.
3. Working knowledge of web User experience, preferably in consumerelectronics field. Attention to details.
4. knowledge about web template development and web production process is aplus
5. Strong troubleshooting ability is a must.
6. Good communication skills. Team player. Language requirement
7. Good English skills. CET6 or equivalent is a plus
calendar_today1 day ago