Expert - Manufacturing I4.0, Advanced Industries (BB-84341)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- Professional industry experience gained from high tech, automotive or advanced electronics companies
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., Master, MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Expertise in lean and demonstrated implementation evidence
- Expertise in automation and robotics key technology application
- Industry 4.0 experience and IoT platform knowledge
- Proven track record and expertise in defining and implementing automation across all stages of the value chain (Industry 4.0/IoT)
- Experiences of transformation as internal or external consultant
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Mobile and excited to take on longer international assignments
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and Chinese
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Great China. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Responding to the digital challenge that companies now face on a global scale, the McKinsey Operations Practice is seeking to leverage digital efforts and bring them to the next level. The Digital Operations group combines strategic thinking and technology expertise to deliver accelerated outcomes. We help clients separate digital opportunity from hype and we build business prototypes in order to prove that opportunities are real. We also orchestrate delivery to ensure that technology investment translates into business results.What You'll Do
Focusing on lean manufacturing and digital strategy, Industry 4.0, and IoT, you will work in a team with senior leaders to better understand the value at stake from digital transformation and shape targeted end to end manufacturing strategies.
We work to configure organizations so they can achieve rapid improvements in customer experience, innovation, revenue, and costs. You will help leaders translate their digital vision into a prioritized set of value-rich opportunities and help determine how organizations can be set up for success in a digital world. In order to achieve this, you will be expected to draw upon your deep industry or consulting experience as well as proprietary McKinsey data.
calendar_today4 days ago
work McKinsey & Co Phils