Head of Global PM – Body Actuators 90103599 (BB-1C2EC)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Lead product group related projects with P+L (profit and loss) responsibility.
Coordinate and manage all project management activities for all allocated product groups.
Support quality improvement and production activities to guarantee profitability and deliverability.
Manage the customer relationships for the allocated products and projects to develop a profitable growth.
Compile and realize a product business plan and coordinate all allocated projects and strategies.
1. Acquire projects according to business plan together with sales
2. Manage all product group related projects from acquisition to SOP+6 months
3. Identify and negotiate redesign to cost opportunities
4. Proactively support internally driven (re)design to cost, product maintenance and quality improvement projects after SOP
5. Set up a customer relationship management for the relevant acquisition and development projects to develop a profitable growth
6. Set up, develop and fulfill a product business plan
7. Take responsibility for the profit & loss per product group
8. Deliver strategic analysis of the competitive situation
9. Drive development of product strategies together with sales and marketing
10. Support customer strategies together with sales and marketing
11. Coordinate all projects in accordance with project organization and engineering (D&D)
12. Take responsibility for the quality status of the allocated product group and drive quality improvement processes
calendar_today1 day ago
work HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA