Assistant Digital & EC Manager (BB-CBAD0)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
Position Title: Assistant Digital & EC Manager
Reports to: Digital & e-Commerce Manager
IWC is seeking an experienced digital expert to drive brand preference, product desire and business growth by fully leveraging China digital ecosystem and digital media landscape. S/HE is expected to develop integrated digital marketing & sales strategy and work with external partners and internal stakeholders to deliver the aligned results.
1. Strategic planning
Develop annual digital marketing strategy covering all digital aspects incl. but not limited to web, social, search, online advertising, data management, o2o, eCommerce.
Initiate comprehensive and innovative digital campaigns with various business objectives incl. branding, novelty launch, sales promotions, offline event/boutique traffic driving etc.
Support on planning of group-lead digital transformation projects, ex. eCS, omni-Chanel, etc.
2. Digital Marketing
Lead execution of digital marketing campaigns with support of agencies and internal partners, from campaign mechanism planning, assets production, media plan, to content development, page design, technical testing, KPI set-up and result evaluation.
Lead social/creative agency to produce product/social assets incl. content, photo, video, animation, etc.
Manage and optimize brand digital marketing platforms including official website, SEM/SEO, WeChat/Weibo account front & back end, My IWC, CS mini site, etc.
Support on implementation of group-lead digital transformation projects, initiate brand demand & requirement, responsible for UAT testing.
3. EC Operation (OFS: Brand Owned Flagship Store)
Take charge of daily operation of OFS, incl. WeChat boutique, phone sales and website sales (in future) with support of agency and group internal partners.
Responsible for merchandising, activation planning, page/banner design, traffic, customer service, logistic delivery, etc.
Lead and manage CRC team in terms of training, motivating, commission mechanism design, to achieve aligned sales target.
4. Business Analysis & Reporting
Ongoing analysis and reporting (weekly, monthly, campaign/project basis) of key business metrics
Fully understand digital behavior of customers, digital marketing trends, and best practice from global or other industries.
5. Finance Management and Technical Support
Manage digital marketing and OFS EC related finance procedures, incl. routine payment, A&P tracking, etc.
Support in group platform technical maintenance and implementation, responsible for OFS/website related testing, etc.
Knowledge and Professional skills
• 5+ years proven experience in digital marketing area is a must
• EC marketing/operation/social communications experience is a plus
• Data driven mindset, able to manage and lead from strategic point of view
• Experience in luxury and prestige industry related brand is a plus
• Strong communications skills in English and Chinese, written and oral
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability into a dynamic environment
• Preferred to be creative with entrepreneurship spirit and can work independently
• Bachelor degree or above in relevant major
calendar_today1 day ago
work IWC Schaffhausen