Sales Training Manager (BB-67268)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CN
Job Description :
- Collaborate with sales leadership, sales managers and HR business partners to determine key development needs and define sales enablement priorities, initiatives and programs that will improve sales effectiveness and drive results
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to deploy sales competency model and educate sales managers and sales representatives to leverage sales competency model to determine sales competency development needs.
- Design, develop and deploy the development programs that cater to varying levels in areas including but not limited to selling, influencing, negotiating, sales management, sales processes and tools
- Apply principles of adult learning and leverage various learning approaches, including on-job-training, coaching, self-paced online learning, peer learning and instructor led training etc. to ensure training effectiveness.
- Work closely with sales managers to provide the on-going field coaching to sales representatives on the sales methodology and selling skills; provide the coaching to sales managers and sales representatives directly when needed.
- Work across functions to develop, maintain and manage the new sales onboarding programs including centralized news sales onboarding portal, supporting materials, and instructor led programs
- Support the application and product marketing teams to implement product training strategy, build production training curriculum and platform.
- Understand professional development resources available to sales team members and support development that increases their contributions to the organization's success
- Work effectively and closely with all internal training content owner, product manager, sales softskill trainer and HR
- Build and maintain digital platform evaluate sales learning progress and result.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Thermo Fisher Scientific