Business Analyst Director (BB-64416)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor's Degree/MBA or equivalent
- Excellent documentation skills
- Project experience in application delivery
- Presentation skills
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
- A proven track record of delivery excellence
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Desirable but not essential
- Agile/ Scrum experience preferred
- Understanding of financial markets business - front/middle/back office
- Experience in a technology driven organisation
- CBAP, PMI-PBA or similar certifications
- Experience with JIRA
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Standard Chartered