Consultant – Private Equity and Principal Investors Practice (BB-9DC68)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; MBA or finance-related postgraduate degree is an advantage
- 2+ years of experiences at transaction (including accounting) advisory or private equity or consulting firms/research firms with exposure to PE / due diligence process or other aspects of financial markets great advantage
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to structure a problem, disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and modeling skills; ability to understand the relevant analysis required to prove a hypothesis and ability to gather information around it and make informed/logical assumptions where required
- Energetic, cooperative and pleasant personality. Able to work well in a team setting and responsive to feedback
- Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are challenged regularly
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin and English
You will be based in one of our Greater China offices and will be part of a practice focusing on serving Private Equity and Principal Investor ("PE/PI") clients across 2 segments: Private Equity Firms and Institutional Investors. The practice has a large number of affiliated senior leaders and associates across Asia who work closely with clients during their due diligence transaction and value capture process.What You'll Do
You will focus on serving investor clients and will be staffed full time to client engagements, with the majority of work in private equity due diligence.
In this role you will assess and identify market attractiveness and you will provide targeted information and specialized financial analysis on potential acquisitions. You will prepare and deliver high-impact verbal and written communication of your synthed findings.
You will work across other private equity/investor engagements, including portfolio companies, firm strategy/organization and market scans. Furthermore, you will provide support on analytics and modelling.
You will act as a subject matter expert on topics related to our service to investors and will be recognized as a valuable resource of experience, information, and expertise. You will enhance the practice's current awareness of developments in the PE and institutional investor domain.
You will develop investor-friendly templates of industry outlooks, creating 'industry' insight capture templates suitable for PE/PI client use. You will codify due diligence end products, creating a database of information for publication. You will be focused on China but will have global exposure (cross geography, cross-industry) and will have the opportunity to build deep functional capability around the PE/PI industry and due diligence topics.
calendar_today1 day ago
work McKinsey & Co Phils