Staff Patent Engineer 专利工程师 (BB-8FA23)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
1) In depth understanding of IP strategies and business/technology strategiesof business clients
2) Communicate well with business clients and identify IP (e.g. inventions)for protection, file patent applications, process prosecution, reexamination,invalidation and other patent related professional work in the lifecycle.
3) Improve IP awareness in business units, by, e.g. education and training
4) Fulfill independently tasks of relatively high complexity in patent relatedmatters in the business units and provide patent related consultancy
1) Solid degree in science and technology (majoring in Electronics, Computeror Communication), degree in law is an advantage
2) Solid knowledge and experience of IP laws, in particular China patent lawand practice, Passed the China patent bar, preferably as well as China legalbar examination.
3) Patent practice experience of at least 5 years in patent department of amultinational IT company or an internationally oriented patent law firm isexpected. Strong experience in Cloud, Big data or AI field is an advantage;
4) A high proficiency in English, that is, fluent communication in written andspoken English is needed.
calendar_today1 day ago