Senior Engineer, Rotating Equipment (BB-6BF11)
Found in: Neuvoo CN
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country's chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en Objectives:
- The senior mechanical rotating engineer is responsible for and has to perform all key mechanical rotating activities within one or more BASF projects.
- Support the Project/Engineering Manager with regard to Mechanical Rotating Equipment engineering issues.
- Support and coordinate with other disciplines regarding Mechanical Rotating Equipment issues.
- Coordinate, monitor & control all Mechanical Rotating Equipment engineering activities towards the Engineering Partner/LDI working at the individual project.
- Represent the owner interests in the project towards the Engineering Partner/LDI, Vendors, construction companies, etc.
- Provide functional leadership and support to the Mechanical Rotating Equipment engineering team.
- Establish local know-how and market contacts in the relevant discipline and share with other /new project teams in the region or BASF, Germany.
- Establish and keep close contact to the related engineering discipline at BASF headquarters in Germany (good English skills required).
- Supervise Cost and Schedule for Mechanical Rotating Part in a Project
- Bachelor degreewith appropriate experience in Chemical or Mechanical engineering mandatory - Master degree will be an advantage
- At least more than 6 years total work experiences
- Work experiences in chemical and petrochemical industry preferable
- Work experiences in specific professional field (mechanical engineering) preferable
- Work experiences in engineering industry preferable
- International experiences will be an advantage
- Work experiences in other industries like manufacturing will be an advantage
- Proficient command of spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) mandatory
- Skilled in mechanical rotating engineering mandatory, shall have a good knowledge about rotating equipment; shall have a good knowledge about material and design codes (GB, ISO, API, ASME).
- Capability for engineering standard & specification preparation, good knowledge of BASF standard & guideline, good knowledge of BASF best practice & special requirements.
- Good knowledge of common Work flow, Division of work, Scope of work in different project phases, good experience of Detail Engineering projects. Basic experience of FEED & BASF projects.
calendar_today3 days ago