This professional is in active search of jobs
Experienced in antenna designing, impedance tuning, failure analysis as well as familiar with RF lab tests equipment including VNA, Signal and Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope by the desire to continuously learn and improve skills. Currently working as a Senior RF Engineer in a taiwanines based multinational company.
Previously I have completed a Master’s degree in Control Science and Engineering from the Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang, China, and a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the Green University of Bangladesh.
- Master of Science (MSc)--Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang, China
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)--Green University of Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Diploma in Engineering-- Bogra Polytechnic Institute, Bogra, Bangladesh
Senior RF Engineer--PEGATRON Corporation, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
Duration: February 2021 To Till Now
I am directly involved with the research & development of the iPhone RF designing and production in the part of NFC technology in the department of RF. Also, I am responsible for the following activities in P1, EVT, CRB, DVT, and PVT-E build.
- RF antenna, EMC design, and impedance matching
- RF failures symptoms realization and take action
- Ensuring RF test equipment is calibrated
- Conducting laboratory tests on RF equipment
- Stockholm base station calibration and implementation
- Operating current and frequency measurement
- Baseline experiment by WiPASX
- Collaborate with apple’s engineer's and share data
- Create SOPs to understanding work steps easily
- Provide training to the new employees
What kind of projects is Wahhab Md Abdul looking for?
- Radio Frequency Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- PCB Design Engineer
- WiFi HW engineer